Wednesday 15 August 2012

About Me

After my health took for a worst turn in 2001 when I was just in my 20s, I began to "wake" up and started to review my life. I took life for granted and think that life is still a long way to go, so I never plan for the future or think far ahead. I live day by day without much thoughts. Neither did I know where am I heading to.

The "wake up" call made me review myself and all the things I had done in the past 20+ years and I felt I had wasted my youth on unnecessary things. I was a hot tempered and extremely particular girl in the past and I must say I wasn't well-liked anywhere I go.

After I lost my hearing, I began to realise there are so much things I should be doing and I shouldn't waste my time anymore because time and tide waits for no man! There are so many things I had always wanted to do but I didn't because I lack of confidence to try or I just couldn't get myself started.

I spent 3 to 4 years trying to build up a better me, in sense of personality, mind as well as body. I am glad to say today, I am a much positive, healthier and cheerful person. I am also definitely more well liked (:P) In my course of knowing myself, I realised my love for beauty products, exercise, make up as well as writing. While it is kind of too late for me to go into these line as right now I do not have extra time to commit to extra courses due to my 2 lovely gals, I read up and find out more about all these through internet, magazine and of course recommendation from friends.

One fine day, I thought why not I started a blog to share with my friends my experiences? The blog could also be my diary! So this blog, Little Fairy's Wish is born. The name "Little Fairy" reminds me of my 2 little gals.

So welcome to my blog and I hope you will enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing.

Disclaimer:-

Do be informed that everything written here is based on my own experience and test. Everyone's skin conditions and reactions to products are different. I will not be responsible for anything that happen to you should you try out any products here based on my review. I welcome any feedback and sharing from everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment